Bar admission: Paris (2016)
Having previously been involved in domestic and international arbitration proceedings, Paul is now specialized in advising clients on white-collar crime matters before criminal courts as well as regulatory authorities. His litigation practice covers pre-trial and settlement proceedings.
He is part of the white collar crime team of the firm. The team, named among other things as “key player” (“incontournable”) by Décideurs magazine, has “deep knowledge of business criminal law and particularly stands out for its high-quality advice on defence strategies, its personal investment in cases, and the finesse and relevance of its legal analysis” (Legal 500, 2019).
Paul is also a lecturer at University of Paris II Panthéon Assas in criminal law and criminal procedure law.
Main areas of expertise
Civil and commercial litigation
Master in International Economic Law, University Panthéon Sorbonne
Master in Arbitration and International Business Law, University of Versailles
Graduate Degree in International Law, University Paris II Panthéon Assas
French / English
- The justified limitation of associations’ powers in the fight against corruption, The In-House Lawyer Winter 2020, section “White-collar crime”, p. 89 et s. (written with Christophe Ingrain et Rémi Lorrain)
- Audience publique devant le juge des libertés et de la détention : vrai ou faux ?, AJ Pénal, October 2019, p. 508 (written with Rémi Lorrain)
- La validité d’une citation à comparaître à adresse déclarée: revirement de la Chambre criminelle ?, AJ Pénal, May 2019, p. 273
- La nullité d’une mise en examen ordonnée dans le cadre d’un supplément d’information, AJ Pénal, February 2019, p. 106
- Réflexions sur la liberté du magistrat délégué de ne pas mettre en examen, AJ Pénal, October 2018, p.460 (written with Rémi Lorrain)
- Répertoire Dalloz Procédure Civile, Domestic Arbitration, June 2017 (written with Bertrand Moreau)
- Répertoire Dalloz Droit Commercial, Commercial Arbitration, September 2013 (written with Bertrand Moreau)