© Darrois Villey Maillot Brochier 2024. All rights reserved.

  1. Accueil
  2. News OLD
  3. Darrois Villey Maillot Brochier advises AccorHotels on the finalisation of the acquisition of John Paul

Deals

Darrois Villey Maillot Brochier advises AccorHotels on the finalisation of the acquisition of John Paul

Darrois Villey Maillot Brochier advised AccorHotels on the finalisation of the acquisition of John Paul, the leading player in premium customer and employee loyalty services. The acquisition was made on the basis of an Enterprise Value of 150 million dollars. AccorHotels acquired approximately 80% of John Paul, the remaining c. 20% stake being retained by David Amsellem, the founder of the company, who will remain as CEO.

The DVMB team was led by Hugo Diener (partner) assisted by Christopher Grey (senior associate) and Frédéric Chevalier (associate), advising on M&A, Loic Védie (partner) on Tax as well as Igor Simic (partner) and Elise Maillot (associate) on Antitrust.

David Amsellem and the other sellers were advised by De Pardieu Brocas Maffei.