Darrois Villey Maillot Brochier advises TF1 regarding the 70% acquisition of Newen group
Darrois Villey Maillot Brochier advised TF1 regarding the acquisition of 70% of FLCP, the holding company of the Newen group. The existing shareholders, including the management team, will collectively keep the remaining 30%.
The DVMB team included Pierre Casanova, Christophe Vinsonneau (partners) and Adrien Oost in M&A and Didier Théophile (partner) and Constance Bocket in competition law.
TF1 was also advised by Flichy Grangé, HPML, Taj, Crossen & Borowsky and In Concreto.
Hogan Lovells advised the existing shareholders.
Darrois Villey Maillot Brochier advises AccorHotels on the acquisition of Fairmont Raffles Hotel International
10 December 2015
Darrois Villey Maillot Brochier advises Bouygues in the context of its delisting offer followed by a squeeze-out on the shares of Colas
20 September 2023
Darrois Villey Maillot Brochier advised the ad hoc committee of Rothschild & Co in connection with the simplified tender offer launched by Concordia
18 September 2023