Darrois Villey Maillot Brochier advises Edizione and Blackstone on the tender offer for Italian infrastructure group Atlantia
Paris, 2 May 2022
Darrois Villey Maillot Brochier advises Edizione, the Benetton family’s holding company, and Blackstone in the tender offer for the Italian infrastructure group Atlantia. As Edizione already owns 33.1% of Atlantia’s share capital, the offer aims to acquire the remaining 66.9% for a proposed price of €23 per Atlantia share.
The Darrois Villey Maillot Brochier team is led by Bertrand Cardi (Partner) with Forrest Alogna (Partner) for the corporate and M&A aspects and Henri Savoie (Partner) and Patrick Mèle for the regulatory aspects and Martin Lebeuf (Partner) and Sami Tareb for the financing aspects.
The firm acted alongside Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP, Gatti Pavesi Bianchi Ludovici and Legance in this transaction.
Darrois Villey Maillot Brochier has advised OVHcloud in connection with the acquisition of ForePaaS
04 May 2022
Darrois Villey Maillot Brochier advises Bouygues Telecom in connection with the signing of an exclusivity agreement with La Poste group for the acquisition of the virtual operator La Poste Telecom
28 February 2024
Darrois Villey Maillot Brochier advises Carrefour in connection with the acquisition of 31 stores from Intermarché
14 February 2024